Sevilla pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found Gameiro's been ruled out. Thats kind of good as he took up some really good positions in the first leg only let down by his final connection. Also llorente and immobile wouldn't be too much for our defence.
That's very good news for us he didn't give mangala or otamendi a moment on the ball. Hope they play llorente as we would cope more with that type of striker.

i thought we were extremely fortunate to grab the victory at the Etihad and they with a vibrant and noisy crowd will smell blood, its the old saying of keeping them quite early on ,we certainly don't need to be carrying half arsed passengers I would feel a lot more confident with a fully fit City

KDB stank the place out that much that we would not have won without him......i do wonder.

Just because he took a good corner does not mean he had a good game. He was crap. If he'd have played as well as he has done previously we probably would have won a lot more comfortably

Just because he took a good corner does not mean he had a good game. He was crap. If he'd have played as well as he has done previously we probably would have won a lot more comfortably

You left out tired, lethargic, and jaded. Crap, tired, lethargic, and jaded. The charge sheet just keeps growing.

……………..Hart…………
..Sagna…VK……OTI……..Kol
….Fern…………Fern……….
…………YaYa………………..
..Navas………..KDB…….
……….Sterling……….

happy with a point

Just because he took a good corner does not mean he had a good game.

It appears it does where kolarov is concerned,make your minds up........

My point is.....KDB's quality is such that,even when he doesnt reach the heights of his ability,he nearly always makes a game changing contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.