Sevilla pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone drinking in seville tonight? Cant find any city fans message me

Last edited by a moderator:
A point would be a good result at Sevilla, however a win here and the top spot in the group is in our hands which is vital in my opinion.

Fernandinho and Fernando midfield for me.

I'd be thrilled with a point. Can't imagine any reason for us not to provide yet another shit european performance.

Just because he took a good corner does not mean he had a good game. He was crap. If he'd have played as well as he has done previously we probably would have won a lot more comfortably

I think KDB has been outstanding since signing but was awful yday when out wide .... but when moved to central role he started to have a good effect on game but was then taken off.

I'd like to see him playing centrally on tues behind Bony.

It appears it does where kolarov is concerned,make your minds up........

My point is.....KDB's quality is such that,even when he doesnt reach the heights of his ability,he nearly always makes a game changing contribution.

Which bit of what I've put does your point relate to? What are you referring to with the Kolarov comment?

-----------------------------Hart-------------------------------
Sagna---------Kompany---------Otamendi-----------Kolarov
-------------Fernando----------------Fernandinho--------
De Bruyne---------------Yaya-----------------------Sterling
-------------------------Bony------------------------------------

A draw will do, anything else is a bonus.

Hart

Sagna, VK, Ota, Kol

Dinho, Yaya, Nando

Navas DB Sterling

Play defensively in this one without a striker, we'll create something with DB and Sterling on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.