Attacks in Paris

Police kill the 2 attackers and sky say they wont be able to get any intel out of them... think the lives they just saved may have been the priority.

12249916_10153292635784352_2516528635277605051_n.jpg

Isn't that a rear lamp from a Mk 1 Cortina?

Yeah, right....

For the Dawood translation with the side-by-side Arabic, follow the links here:
you should try reading the Old Testement they were books written for their times most people have the wisdom to know what applies in the modern world and what does not

Last edited by a moderator:
Relieved the assault at the theatre is over, hope the casualties weren't as bad as feared.

I know this is an emotive issue, and I'm as guilty as most, but I think the emphasis should be on the victims of tonight's atrocities. Other arguments can wait another day.

It's pertinent to those saying shut the borders. Germaine Lindsay was of Jamaican origin and wasn't even born a Muslim. Hasib Mir Hussain was a second generation Briton, meaning his parents were born here as well. The other two were first generation Britons but grew up living entirely ordinary lives. Something happened to these four boys to turn them into religious fanatics and murderers. That's the thing we have to tackle, which we can probably do reasonably well in this country but when people can log onto the internet or hop on a plane to Karachi then there's little we can do ourselves.
Britons? They were the people of Britain before the Romans came here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.