Attacks in Paris

Relieved the assault at the theatre is over, hope the casualties weren't as bad as feared.

I know this is an emotive issue, and I'm as guilty as most, but I think the emphasis should be on the victims of tonight's atrocities. Other arguments can wait another day.
Well said. My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Bang on. The very root of all this is the US led invasions and indoctrinations of countries and peoples who didn't want them. Imagine if that happened the other way round ?

I doubt the US will suffer the atrocities we are seeing at the moment in Europe.

The root of all evil...
Rubbish,its always somebody elses fault isnt it.
How does raping children beheading aid workers & blowing up their own people become the Wests fault.
They fucking kill people for drawing a cartoon of a slave owning,mass murdering child raping prophet from hell,they use anything as an excuse.
As for Palestine,these fuckers were dancing in the streets after 7/7 and 9/11 & many Muslims died in the latter.A women can't even ride a friggin bike without fear of having the shit kicked out of her & 1,000's of Palestinians joined the Mufti's call to arms to exterminate Jews in 1941,its Jews they want to rid the World of not just Israel.
Self loathing might be your thing but its not mine,these are monsters with an ideology that puts them in the same ballpark as Hitlers Germany.
They only want people that are like them to exist in this World,NFT.

All my ancestors were Irish..................I was born in Manchester.

What am I?

A **** on footymad
grin.gif
?

It seems to have escaped the notice of some posters that our owner, chairman and several players together with many fans are devout Muslims. They would rightfully view the contents of some contributions to this thread with disgust.

Brave lads those soldiers going in.

Fearless mentality they are trained for, they put hostages above themselves.. top trained French lads. Hostages must be scarred for life..

I'm so angry with this situation, ISIS are laughing and taunting us.. yet we let it continue without declaring WAR!? wtf.. it won't stop unless we take action - that much is clear !

All my ancestors were Irish..................I was born in Manchester.

What am I?
It is a problem and has been a problem since 9/11, even before that. But your statements and hysterics are utterly embarrassing. You should probably log off for the night.
Sorry, but this is just special pleading. There isn't one thing I've said about this that isn't true. I suggest you read around the subject a bit before you minimise mass slaughter in the name of an invisible sky God. Islam is going through it's own Dark Ages and it doesn't work to appease it. And everything I say about the dangers of this applies equally to fundamentalists in all thre Abrahamic religions. So stop seeing racism where there is none. It is utterly pathetic and ignorant. Religion is a fucking problem right now whether you like it or not.

Relieved the assault at the theatre is over, hope the casualties weren't as bad as feared.

I know this is an emotive issue, and I'm as guilty as most, but I think the emphasis should be on the victims of tonight's atrocities. Other arguments can wait another day.
True Ric and everybody has got a touch hot under the collar, afraid it's carnage inside the theatre and the terrorists threw explosives at the hostages, lets all on this site pray for their souls, so sad

It seems to have escaped the notice of some posters that our owner, chairman and seberal players together with many fans are devout Muslims. They would rightfully view the contents of some contributions to this thread with disgust.

Is their Air Force is not operating in Syria

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.