Sunday Supplement 15/16

Isn't the reason that City don't often get a piece because we aren't back-page news? The show's framework is based on a backpage review, and only City losing is news. Even then, it has to be a Saturday match. City winning - not backpage news, especially with the Salford and Battersea sagas this season.

The grouse would be that they don't stick that closely to the framework, and I think they are dismissive of City when they can be (excluding cavemen like Custis who are worse).

I certainly was not having a go at her due to gender - she's on a football chat show and I felt the need to mention how dreary she is. We have a 33 page thread on the programme discussing the merits of all the journalists that appear on there. I don't personally think any of the posts regarding her are dismissive due to gender - just folk commenting on a dreary person talking about football.

The blokes on that show receive the same attention if needs be for being dreary, pro-rags, pro-London clubs, anti-city or whatever other pile of shite they tend to serve up on a Sunday morning.

I am just thankful that Chelsea supporting goon Paul Smith is no longer on there; I think we all are :)
Not sure the comments on her appearance or calling her 'woman' reflects what you have said though.

Not sure the comments on her appearance or calling her 'woman' reflects what you have said though.

Most of the male journo's appearance have been commented upon (fat, greasy etc). Granted, the word "woman" is gender specific but it's infinitely preferable to many other non-gender specific terms.
Put simply, I think you're looking for something that isn't there.

Let's not turn this into a gender thing. She's female and just as boring as a male journalist plus her face doesn't move when she speaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.