Sunday Supplement 15/16

This Kun business about going to Barca or Madrid is annoying.

Barca have three top strikers in Messi, Neymar and Suarez and i not saying Kun is no better but why would they buy a player they do not need.

Madrid have Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo who do more than enough to win them games so again why would they buy Kun.

I base that on the fact that to buy Kun would mean a massive outlay of money. I would be looking for minimum £100m. If anything looking at our real goal threats we should be sniffing around them to get a better partner for Kun

Don't worry about it bud... Aguero is going nowhere. to put it in context - Our fucking owner LOANED R.Madrid money to rebuild the Bernabeu.
If he was going to Barca (which I doubt as they would need to spend heavy and that money would be better spent in other areas of their squad)
Can you see Soriano and Txixi doing business with Barca? if so, we would come out of the deal much better.

If or when he goes, it will be either to NY or Independiente is it? his boyhood club.

Just bollocks for click-bait. Why do people still read rumours and so on?
When it happens, it happens. Read about it then.

Don't worry about it bud... Aguero is going nowhere. to put it in context - Our fucking owner LOANED R.Madrid money to rebuild the Bernabeu.
If he was going to Barca (which I doubt as they would need to spend heavy and that money would be better spent in other areas of their squad)
Can you see Soriano and Txixi doing business with Barca? if so, we would come out of the deal much better.

If or when he goes, it will be either to NY or Independiente is it? his boyhood club.

Just bollocks for click-bait. Why do people still read rumours and so on?
When it happens, it happens. Read about it then.
On the club website. That's the only one I would trust. Mind you, the announcement would have a black edging around it if true.

On the club website. That's the only one I would trust. Mind you, the announcement would have a black edging around it if true.

On the club website? Where, the regular feature which just highlights what the Gutterpress have been talking about?
Yea, thought so.

Utter bollocks.

Was brought up on this mornings programme, re Klipperty being tapped up by Liverpool as far back as the Carlisle cup match. Custiss played it down by saying it was his brother that who got upset by City re the Hughes/ Mancini episode, but said it just one of those things that happen, whereas that Barclay twat who, when Mancini took over,went on a ten minute rant and called us morally bankrupt just sat there and did not say a word. Am I surprised?

Was brought up on this mornings programme, re Klipperty being tapped up by Liverpool as far back as the Carlisle cup match. Custiss played it down by saying it was his brother that who got upset by City re the Hughes/ Mancini episode, but said it just one of those things that happen, whereas that Barclay twat who, when Mancini took over,went on a ten minute rant and called us morally bankrupt just sat there and did not say a word. Am I surprised?

There seemed to be tension between Ashton and the other three sour faced fcukers on there today, definitely something was going on.
Also Barclay really surprised them and me also when he said his profession (football journalism) has reached a low point, or words to that effect.

There seemed to be tension between Ashton and the other three sour faced fcukers on there today, definitely something was going on.
Also Barclay really surprised them and me also when he said his profession (football journalism) has reached a low point, or words to that effect.
A low point! If it went any lower it would be out of fucking sight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.