Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. People saying we don't need must be mad.

Agree completely.

For me it's like the Otamendi signing; it's not a question of a pressing issue, it's opportunistic.

We would be daft to pass up on signing a world class player if the opportunity has presented itself. Necessity or not.

Playing for an ex manager who gave you your first big break for an initial six months, then pep later on.

I'd say this is looking very likely.

The ball just sticks to his feet it's a little mesmerising, he's a bums of the seat player full of tricks and exciting flair. He has the potential to be better than Dave.

A very talented player. If we can get him, we have to do it. But If we'll get him someone has to leave and in my opinion Nasri shouldd be the one. And this is the difficult part. To sell an injured player who has played only ONE full game this season

A very talented player. If we can get him, we have to do it. But If we'll get him someone has to leave and in my opinion Nasri shouldd be the one. And this is the difficult part. To sell an injured player who has played only ONE full game this season
bigstock_Smoking_Gun_4399171.jpg

?

Think it's a bit funny we all thought he'd be nailed on to come when Pellers did and now it's looking like he could come right as Manuel is readying to leave. I would love to have him here

And yes I'm aware he went to Madrid basically because of the payments to his family

talk on twitter picking up on isco ! question who would leave if all fit ?

everyone assuming nasri , but he is a very good ball holding player and pep's style will suit him very well.

good problem to have though...with all our injury problems

Think it's a bit funny we all thought he'd be nailed on to come when Pellers did and now it's looking like he could come right as Manuel is readying to leave. I would love to have him here

And yes I'm aware he went to Madrid basically because of the payments to his family
Perhaps MP is not leaving :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.