Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk on twitter picking up on isco ! question who would leave if all fit ?

everyone assuming nasri , but he is a very good ball holding player and pep's style will suit him very well.

good problem to have though...with all our injury problems
Fernando seems the likely fall guy, if he comes in January. Yaya or Navas if he comes in the summer. Personally, I'd like Navas to stay. Can see Pep playing Navas at RB.

In the absence of Kun from the starting lineup we could play
------------Sterling-------------
Isco--------Silva-----De Bruyne
-------Yaya-----Dinho----------

talk on twitter picking up on isco ! question who would leave if all fit ?

everyone assuming nasri , but he is a very good ball holding player and pep's style will suit him very well.

good problem to have though...with all our injury problems

The way poor Nacho's been treated he'll somehow get the axe lol

dont forget who is loaning madrid quite a lot of money for the ground rebuild !

Don't see how that has any relevance whatsoever. It's not like we can turn around and say give us Isco otherwise we'll take back the money. That deal is purely financial and has no links to football.

I don't see him or any big signings this month. As the foreign quota of the squad is full, who do we get rid of if we were to bring somebody in? Nasri won't be removed from the squad list as he's back in Feb, if it were 2 months later maybe but there's still 3 months of the season left after he's due back date, and nobody is going to buy him in January for the same reason. Pellegrini loves Navas and he is the only natural right sided midfielder we've got so i can't see him going anywhere either. 3 strikers, 3 fit centre backs, 2 fullbacks a piece and 4 centre midfielders. There's no room to lose anybody from the squad to accommodate Isco or anybody else.

Fernando seems the likely fall guy, if he comes in January. Yaya or Navas if he comes in the summer. Personally, I'd like Navas to stay. Can see Pep playing Navas at RB.

Not sure about RB, but he'd be perfect for a 343 bombing up and down the right touchline.

And pep is partial to the 343.

Don't see how that has any relevance whatsoever. It's not like we can turn around and say give us Isco otherwise we'll take back the money. That deal is purely financial and has no links to football.

I don't see him or any big signings this month. As the foreign quota of the squad is full, who do we get rid of if we were to bring somebody in? Nasri won't be removed from the squad list as he's back in Feb, if it were 2 months later maybe but there's still 3 months of the season left after he's due back date, and nobody is going to buy him in January for the same reason. Pellegrini loves Navas and he is the only natural right sided midfielder we've got so i can't see him going anywhere either. 3 strikers, 3 fit centre backs, 2 fullbacks a piece and 4 centre midfielders. There's no room to lose anybody from the squad to accommodate Isco or anybody else.
Only my opinion but I would imagine a degree of good will / mates rates will have been mentioned in negations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.