Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only believe he's coming to us when one of the following happens...

- the press start laying into his ambition
- the press start producing analysis demonstrating how overrated he is.
- the press tell us the rags are going to make a surprise swoop and that he'd prefer to go there as bobby Charlton is his idol.

Seen a story saying one of the reasons he wasn't used from the Bench was he was seen laughing when real went behind in the recent game when they won 10-2, he was seen by a coach who told Rafa.

So stories that he's a bad apple appearing must be coming here........haha

John cross from the mirror says loan with option to buy in the summer but how reliable is he plus its the mirror so 90% bull shit

Seen a story saying one of the reasons he wasn't used from the Bench was he was seen laughing when real went behind in the recent game when they won 10-2, he was seen by a coach who told Rafa.

does that mean we're getting Giggs & Rooney as well then after their little chuckles whilst Stoke were thrashing them the other week?

"I named my dog 'Messi' because Messi is the best in the world, and so is my dog," explained Isco when questioned about his labrador's unique name earlier this summer.

I don't think he has ever had a strong relationship with Madrid tbh

People questioning whether Isco would get in the team if he's not playing at Madrid. For me he'd get in as I feel he's world class but Real Madrid function differently, they have their big money poster boy signings and no one is starting ahead of them, unfortunately for Isco, these 3 players play where he would fit in. Also this guy could replace Silva in my opinion.

Please please please, let me, let me, let me get what I want this time.

Would LOVE Isco at City. Would be an amazing signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.