Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People questioning whether Isco would get in the team if he's not playing at Madrid. For me he'd get in as I feel he's world class but Real Madrid function differently, they have their big money poster boy signings and no one is starting ahead of them, unfortunately for Isco, these 3 players play where he would fit in. Also this guy could replace Silva in my opinion.

not now....but definitely in the future ...

25m for Isco? Peanuts for a man of his talent. 55m for the pair of Sane and Isco would be a bargain.

Somehow I think Real would want more from us.

I think 35M is the highest they could get from us. We really don't seem to have much competition for him, no chance Madrid would even consider talking with United after the De Gea fiasco and with Pep coming soon, I could imagine Isco pushing for a move and driving the price down IMO.

25m for Isco? Peanuts for a man of his talent. 55m for the pair of Sane and Isco would be a bargain.

Somehow I think Real would want more from us.

We do look to be in a decent bargaining position though as it looks like he wants out and he doesn't seem to be playing much anyway.

I agree about Isco and Sane though.

The thought of bringing Isco, Sane, De Bruyne and Sterling in within 12 months, all 25 or under as well. You can start seeing our next generation team starting to take shape

I think 35M is the highest they could get from us. We really don't seem to have much competition for him, no chance Madrid would even consider talking with United after the De Gea fiasco and with Pep coming soon, I could imagine Isco pushing for a move and driving the price down IMO.
We do look to be in a decent bargaining position though as it looks like he wants out and he doesn't seem to be playing much anyway.

The thought of bringing Isco, Sane, De Bruyne and Sterling in within 12 months, all 25 or under as well. You can start seeing our next generation team starting to take shape
Yep. Thank fuck for the De Gea fiasco or the rags might consider him. No Barca either. Instead they're pursuing Felipe Anderson.

Our creative mids would be set for a while barring some tweaks. Now to sort out the CM position.

Get him

Isco, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling would be a pretty perfect blend of AMs, and I would like to see Sterling play a few more games for us upfront anyway, both for his pace when Aguero is injured and to help him improve infront of goal.

As well as that, we wouldn't miss Silva sooooo much when injured.

dont forget who is loaning madrid quite a lot of money for the ground rebuild !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.