German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

The title of the documentary suggests a certain amount of bias by the producers. A google search of reviews confirms this. Don't want to deflect the thread any more so I'll leave it at that.

Leave your fixed views at the door, open your mind and give it a watch.

The footage doesn't lie, however very brutal but still give you a real insight to how a so called first world country Israel like Germany treat people as second class citizens.

Agree the mail are scum, second only to the sun. The problem is when the daily mail are the only ones to report promptly (or at all) on mass scale grooming and rape of underage girls across towns or horrific incidents like cologne.
Meanwhile the more "liberal" papers would rather spend acres of space on some cricketer complimenting a woman's eyes or a college lads society publishing an offensive joke. If they are letting the mail drove these stories with a racist angle, whose fault is it?
I agree. I'd describe myself as a liberal, but the liberal media has completely failed to hold any scrutiny up to issues like this. They're so into the "don't criticise minority groups, because it might give fascists ammunition" that you end up with homophobic, misogynistic, racist and criminal behaviour getting no coverage whatsoever. But the reality is that there are problematic aspects of most cultures in the world (including our own), and all the media is doing by ignoring it when it's about minorities is handing over the debate to the racists.

I agree. I'd describe myself as a liberal, but the liberal media has completely failed to hold any scrutiny up to issues like this. They're so into the "don't criticise minority groups, because it might give fascists ammunition" that you end up with homophobic, misogynistic, racist and criminal behaviour getting no coverage whatsoever. But the reality is that there are problematic aspects of most cultures in the world (including our own), and all the media is doing by ignoring it when it's about minorities is handing over the debate to the racists.
I agree

They're so into the "don't criticise minority groups, because it might give fascists ammunition" that you end up with homophobic, misogynistic, racist and criminal behaviour getting no coverage whatsoever.

So because the liberal media doesn't cover homophobic, misogynistic, racist and criminal behaviour (which I don't agree is the case) we should accept the coverage from a media source that has presented it's stories in a homophobic, misogynistic and racist way and sometimes resorted to criminal behaviour to make these stories in the first place?

Not even taking the piss, I'm just interested in your view.

Leave your fixed views at the door, open your mind and give it a watch.

The footage doesn't lie, however very brutal but still give you a real insight to how a so called first world country Israel like Germany treat people as second class citizens.
You seem to be confusing Israel's treatment of Palestinians in the West Bank with that of the residents of Israel which consists of all races and religions. I'm not defending Israel's treatment of some Palestinians but that's a totally different issue to that of its treatment of its own residents which is what you implied in your post.

People wearing footy tops are banned from certain pubs because of the 1% of footy fans that are dickheads, is this not the same kind of thing.

The seriousness of what happened in Cologne has been taken far to casually, everyone one if those rapist arseholes should be extradited back to their native country asp, those ladies and their families will have to live with those scars for the rest of their lives, dogs biting the hand what feeds it.

just imagine the reaction if this was happening in reverse

double standards as always from the usual suspects

So because the liberal media doesn't cover homophobic, misogynistic, racist and criminal behaviour (which I don't agree is the case) we should accept the coverage from a media source that has presented it's stories in a homophobic, misogynistic and racist way and sometimes resorted to criminal behaviour to make these stories in the first place?
Well it's like the boy who cried wolf, isn't it? They're so busy stirring up dubious racial shit that when there's a legitimate story, people are legitimately sceptical. No, I'd be as unlikely as you to believe a story about Muslims that appeared only in the Daily Mail or similar.

The point I was making was probably better explained by just pointing to the term Maajid Nawaz coined: the regressive left.

Like any sane person, my sympathies go first and foremost with the victim (well, the alleged victim, to be legally correct).
What I can't get my head around is how this equates to every migrant being a potential deviant/ rapist.

If it transpired that the three boys involved were actually a Kenyan Rabbi, a German Shepherd and an Irish priest, would it be socially acceptable to go back to the days of businesses putting up signs saying 'No blacks. No dogs. No Irish'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.