German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

German leisure centre becomes the first to ban all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted in a public swimming pool by Syrian teenagers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-public-swimming-pool-Syrian-teenagers.html

Whilst I understand the sentiments I wonder how this plays out under German anti-discrimination laws and indeed EU anti-discrimination laws? I mean I imagine banning specific people for indiscretions committed but whole sections of society? Can you imagine a local swimming baths in Norwich placing a blanket ban on say all Irish people? There would be fucking hell on !!

Is this another example of an EU member state ignoring EU laws when they deem it convenient perhaps?

Whilst I understand the sentiments I wonder how this plays out under German anti-discrimination laws and indeed EU anti-discrimination laws? I mean I imagine banning specific people for indiscretions committed but whole sections of society? Can you imagine a local swimming baths in Norwich placing a blanket ban on say all Irish people? There would be fucking hell on !!

Is this another example of an EU member state ignoring EU laws when they deem it convenient perhaps?
The Irish you say ?
_44696923_travellerssign226.jpg

Maybe it is a straightforward, evidence based, honest attempt to quickly reduce the likelihood of more similar crimes being committed in a place where such crimes didn't happen before.

As for EU laws, if local people are prepared to invoke such measures for safety reasons then I don't see why they should be told not to by some bureaucrats in Brussels.

Democracy works best when it is local.

What the fucking hell?

Banning people because someone of similar colour or circumstances has committed a crime. I know lots of posters are bigoted but agreeing with blanket bans is just plain daft and could lead to a type of apartheid like that in Israel where people are classed by religion and ethnicity.

Not on.

What the fucking hell?

Banning people because someone of similar colour or circumstances has committed a crime. I know lots of posters are bigoted but agreeing with blanket bans is just plain daft and could lead to a type of apartheid like that in Israel where people are classed by religion and ethnicity.

Not on.
Although what you say is correct, your comparison with Israel is just bollocks.

My point was: why the fuck would anyone read the daily mail? But people will always read into it the way they want to.
Agree the mail are scum, second only to the sun. The problem is when the daily mail are the only ones to report promptly (or at all) on mass scale grooming and rape of underage girls across towns or horrific incidents like cologne.
Meanwhile the more "liberal" papers would rather spend acres of space on some cricketer complimenting a woman's eyes or a college lads society publishing an offensive joke. If they are letting the mail drove these stories with a racist angle, whose fault is it?

Although what you sayitcorrect, your comparison with Israel is just bollocks.
Although what you say is correct, your comparison with Israel is just bollocks.

I disagree.

Once you start treating people differently because of colour of skin, religion or circumstances you are on a slippy slope and could lead to idiotic situation like that in South Africa, Israel and even the USA till the 60s.

Everyone should equal.

I disagree.

Once you start treating people differently because of colour of skin, religion or circumstances you are on a slippy slope and could lead to idiotic situation like that in South Africa, Israel and even the USA till the 60s.

Everyone should equal.
Agree with all that. There are about 150 countries that you could have used as better examples of that ahead of Israel.

Agree with all that. There are about 150 countries that you could have used as better examples of that ahead of Israel.

Just the first in my mind as I watched the documentary recently called Israhell, know a fair bit regards South Africa and obviously the segregation in the USA was taught to me in school.

You should watch Israhell, wow it opened my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.