[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you thought our owner was getting bored:-)

Makes a mockery of all the "wait until the oil runs out" bollocks. Well the oil price is in the toilet which means the Sheikh will invest in anything but oil.

If the know nothings want evidence of this basic truth, they need look no further than East Manchester.

Pep on 15.2 million per year wow

Show me proof, better still his wage slip or contract agreement will do..

Rag media bullshit coming out already then, they'll say he's only come for the money not the project on offer or the club that's what they are getting at with that headline and myth...

Saying that don't give a fuck how much he's on the main thing is he's coming to us..
Happy Fucking Days!!

Show me proof, better still his wage slip or contract agreement will do..

Rag media bullshit coming out already then, they'll say he's only come for the money not the project on offer or the club that's what they are getting at with that headline and myth...

Saying that don't give a fuck how much he's on the main thing is he's coming to us..
Happy Fucking Days!!
Well in fairness he was on similar at Bayern

Makes a mockery of all the "wait until the oil runs out" bollocks. Well the oil price is in the toilet which means the Sheikh will invest in anything but oil.

If the know nothings want evidence of this basic truth, they need look no further than East Manchester.

It was sarcasm mate
Well in fairness he was on similar at Bayern

In fairness show me his pay slip then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.