[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all new this was going to happen but wow when the news broke yesterday I felt the same excitement as when the club were taken over.
This appointment is the equivalent of getting Messi in the managerial world.
Enjoy the ride folks!

Go on I'll bite.

How the f**k does us signing Pep on, put united at the "epi-centre of the global game" ?

More desperation.

I don't think so. For better or worse, our rise is linked to their fall. Our signing of Guardiola has put the worlds spotlight on Manchester, and it's revealed one club blossoming and the other- the self appointed "biggest club in the world" -crumbling in ruin.

So then fucking brains of Britain how are you supposed to upgrade your manager then in the right way? City's hierarchy have always stated that they see managers doing a 3-4 year cycle to keep the club and players motivated, they have been transparent in this all along and Manuel has been aware of the clubs intentions from day one, how is that classless behaviour?Your post smacks of fucking jealousy, the sooner people like you understand what this club is all about the better, we are THE best run club in the country, money doesn't make you the best run its the people off the field that do that.

and what the fuck has baconface at Old toilet got to do with it?
To be fair, the way that drivel is structured means the author is about 13 years old, and has been
overhearing his Tarquin adult relatives talking football. 'Bacon Face' is now used by many fans of other clubs
as a disparaging term for the Jock loudmouth, and the baby Tarquin on here has got his wires crossed.

Stuart Pearce on talksh*te

He just said City have got the best manager in the world but they also did 10 years ago but didn’t realise it at the time…… fair play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.