Which secondary school did you attend?

Anyone else go to what was then Burnage High? Four footballers went there too - The Beckford brothers of City and Wes Brown and Roger Byrne (killed at Munich) of United. Other famous alumni include Lord Norman Foster the architect (eg the Gherkin in London) and me.
I like the word "alumnus" and its plural "alumni".
Yes I was there 1986 to 1991. Remember the rusted barge in the first years playground? The Spencer block with all its staircases at the upper school?

Xaverian 69-74. Pm me anyone who was there around then. Famous? Bernard Hill - Yozzer Hughes; Anthony Burgess - clockwork orange. All fuckin nutters, but, in fairness, there were quite a few bright buggers too :-) Happy days!

Yes I was there 1986 to 1991. Remember the rusted barge in the first years playground? The Spencer block with all its staircases at the upper school?

I started the year after you left in 92, Yes I remember the spencer block me my pal had an LSD trip in science in that block Mr Hamptons class used to call him Hamlett because of his Cigars he Blazed on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.