Which secondary school did you attend?

Trigger said:
So thats me, MCFCinPrague, Targo, Blue Mark, Flixton Blue and CTID_92, not a bad turn out for Streford Grammar right in the middle of RAG county ;)

Add me to that list aswell Trigger!, Stretford Grammar 1999-2004.

Citysmith said:
bazamancity1 said:
st marks now known as barlow rc high school with liam gallagher (oasis)
and its burnage not didsbury
untitled.jpg
I think that you'll find it's Didsbury. It's on the corner of School Lane and Parrswood Road. Opposite where Bob Dylan first played with an electric band which is now a block of flats.

Oh Barlow RC High School 1983-88.

Remember Sassy!! a lad in our year called him 'Mr Sassy' by mistake and was chewed a new one, funny to watch because you realised it was a mistake anyone could make.

i went barlow 94-99 defo east didsbury had sassy as form teacher in 3rd everyweek when he wanted to sign diary without fail we;d stand to his right hand side because he couldnt see out of it properly never grew old that gag

he also bollocked me big time because he opened the teachers toilets because i was desperate to drop anchor and there was no loo roll in keds loos did my jobby and he went to lock the toilets he choked on the odour and bollocked me for (his words) pebble dashing the only sacrd private place in school

Anyone remember mr mcgahan he was a scary fooker with his 6 side essays

and of course anyone who went when i went will remember miss agnew and hughes yum yum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.