Which secondary school did you attend?

Flixton blue said:
Trigger said:
Yes it seems like I actually did something right for a change!

Strangely enough I thought about the thread after getting into a conversation on another thread with MCFCPrague regarding a disco, which developed and I found out that we attended the same school, albeit Phil was there a few years earlier. PM's and memories were then exchanged, and thus the idea evolved.

I am slightly disappointed that nobody else is on here from Stretford Grammar or even any other school close by, but as it is probably only about 800 metres from The Swamp, maybe no surprise.

I need to remind you again that I was named Trigger because a certain part of my anatomy resembles that of a horse and not the fool from the Nicholas Lyndhurst character ;)

I'm ex Stretford Grammar, long time after you though 1994-2001. There were about 10 blues in our entire year of about 150, all season ticket holders or match going blues though, very few of the rags went. You just can't get the tickets you see? There were quite a few teachers who taught me who had been at the Boys school, i know as my dad went to the old boys school.

Another ex Stretford Grammar here ! 84-89, so had years 1 and 2 at all boys school then we merged (so to speak !!) with the girls on Edge Lane. Had 4 other City fans in my year which I see every so often at away games still !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.