Norwich VS city post match thread

We looked wonderful for the first 20 minutes, but no goals.
After that, you'd think we were winning points for possession rather than goals.

We are just way too slow in out building and we give teams all the time in the world to get men behind the ball, then wonder why we struggle to break teams down. There's also some invisible barrier that stops out players running INTO the penalty area. We seem to run up to it, then halt, looking to pass 'around' the box rather than just keep running - probably why we win so few penalties - because we rarely run inside the box in order to be brought down.

Absolutely mediocre season, and it's only by virtue of the fact that other teams are not much better that we we're still in 4th - and this allowing Leicester to do what they're doing.

I think we miss Nasri more than many think, let alone the wonderful De Bruyne, but regardless, with the players we have, our pedestrian pace is costing us dearly. Sergio's turning up all over the park too, which is applaudable in his work rate, but he shouldn't have to be all over the park - he is our main goal threat. We should be looking to break with Navas or Sterling literally terrifying defences with pace - but no, we don't do that, we pass it side ways keep assuming it'll work out for us eventually. Sod that... get the goals first, THEN start killing the game off.

Yes Bony was shit but that result was not down to him alone. Silva is a club legend and always will be but it's time he goes.
Our issues are easily solved. In the summer we just need to buy 2 fullbacks, 1 centre half, 1 centre mid, 2 wide midfielders and 2 forwards. Problem solved
hi pep..

100 % agree with you worst winger I've ever seen for productivity ,white Holden Beagrie summerbee could all cross a ball into the danger area&score goals 1 goal in 65 + games tells you all u need to know

just smile and think its going to get better and the last game of the season can't come quick enough for me and lets start over again

it feels like a light at the end of the tunnel we have the league cup in the bag and Europa league place guaranteed and still 4th place with 29 games played by everybody so something to hang on to if you said to me 10 years ago we have won 2 premier leagues 1 fa cup and 2 league cups in 6 seasons I would have laugh and called for the yellow bus to take you home

Any team who sticks all the men behind the ball and hope for a fluke goal will always do well against a team coached by Pellegrini.

The man hasn't got a clue what to do to combat such tactics.

Expecting Sterling and Nacho to wave magic wands about when they come on is laughable.

They should have started , instead this clown in charge knocks any confidence that they may have, he's treated Sterling and Nacho abysmally in my opinion, Starting Sterling at Anfield was a joke with the pressure on him, not starting him against Villa and Norwich today is a joke, ditto Nacho.
Starting Bony is fucking laughable.

He's a fucking clown.

Weird feeling watching City recently- never felt like this before but I couldn't give a fuck what happens this season, having to endure another 10 games of his predictable dog shit football just doesn't do it, I for one won't be cheering this charlatan at his final home game-fucking poor average manager out of his depth in this league.

Good fucking riddance.
What he said^^^^^^^^

just smile and think its going to get better and the last game of the season can't come quick enough for me and lets start over again

it feels like a light at the end of the tunnel we have the league cup in the bag and Europa league place guaranteed and still 4th place with 29 games played by everybody so something to hang on to if you said to me 10 years ago we have won 2 premier leagues 1 fa cup and 2 league cups in 6 seasons I would have laugh and called for the yellow bus to take you home

Completely agree mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.