Europa League - Quarter Finals - 7th & 14th April (Karaoke 2nd Leg, Page 25)

If we played these fuckers tomorrow, they'd stone our coaches, spit on our players, send Sterling death threats and gloat if any of our players got injured. I dispise them. All of them. But I hate the media fawning over them a million times more. Always felt sorry for Alec Lindsay's disallowed goal in the 74 Cup Final though.

Lobbing coins and bottles from club Wembley at our section when they scored. They're scum.

Top reaches of European football aren't occupied by Serie A teams any more :) going to be a shock for all concerned when that league has a resurgence and Bayern Barca and Real get bored out 0-1 on aggregate in the quarter finals.

I don't think there is anybody coaching kids how to defend properly. It's all about what they can do on the ball.

Be interesting to see what would happen if someone rebuilt a modern version of Arsenal's old defence, with a decent side in front of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.