Time catching up with Zabaleta?

Never been the same since he married, he must be exhausted :)

He's a legend but he's not on the pace anymore/at the moment.

I'd love him to get back to his best but I fear if we get there a spot on the bench in Milan will be his swansong unless Pep has plans for him, perhaps a squad spot as a DM?

Wasn't he the last pre-takeover signing? He's been pivotal to everything that's happened to us since autumn 2008, and I'd love to see him stay on here in some capacity (with the academy, maybe?). I think his time as a regular "go to" guy may (repeat, MAY) be coming to an end. He's definitely lost some of his pace, which was always a strong point with him; all those rapid overlaps down the right wing all these years. Pedro, who hasn't been brilliant for Chelsea this season, did him a few times yesterday. Hopefully, he'll prove me wrong after he gets a few games on the run under his belt. Will he get that run though?

I would like him to stay and think he could be rejuvenated next season. But only if he retires from international football.

I hope it's a temporary dip in form, rather than the start of a permanent decline, but he looks well off the pace at the moment. It's a shame, as he's been a great club servant.

Combative players tend to age quicker. It's crucial that the timing of the tackle is spot on. At the moment it would be seriously worrying if Saga couldn't play in either match against Real Madrid

Think he just wants to get his first team place back. He was ok yesterday.

For some reason some on here right off players far too quickly, same is being said of Silva. Zab is not having his best season but too early to throw him on the scrap heap

Sent on a small piece of paper attached to the foot of a pidgeon

For some reason some on here right off players far too quickly, same is being said of Silva. Zab is not having his best season but too early to throw him on the scrap heap

Sent on a small piece of paper attached to the foot of a pidgeon

is that how you spell pidgeon?

Will be interesting to see how many games he starts in the Copa America. I wonder just how much football he's got left in him. I'd rather he plays his last match at City and then move on to the coaching staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.