Time catching up with Zabaleta?

if he does go it is shame that it will be mid summer and we wont get chance to say goodbye properly.

Nothing wrong with mad zab that a good pre season and run of games wouldn't sort.

Legend.

Haha. He's finished. Legend. Unquestionably. But he should NEVER start a game for us again. What happened yesterday was the saddest sight i've seen from a City player in a long time.

Usual overreaction on here with those saying he's finished. He's still getting back to full fitness and needs games. Hard to say for sure on his future at the club, but that also applies to a large portion of the team. I've seen far worse from players this season, who played well yesterday, both in performance and attitude, than Zabba. But hey ho, never ones so fickle eh.

We need to overhaul both full back positions and we won't be keeping 3 right full backs next season. And with Sagna being the more mobile I'm afraid Zabba may be surplus to requirements. Those that think he will want to stay on solely in a coaching capacity are deluded as he still has good years left in him, probably in Italy. But when he retires we should kidnap him and force him to stay at the club for life. Absolute Fuckin legend

Usual overreaction on here with those saying he's finished. He's still getting back to full fitness and needs games. Hard to say for sure on his future at the club, but that also applies to a large portion of the team. I've seen far worse from players this season, who played well yesterday, both in performance and attitude, than Zabba. But hey ho, never ones so fickle eh.

Agree he is not totally match fit yet, its just a worry that over the last few years he's played a lot of games then had 2 injures back to back, also for his age he has a lot of miles in his legs, way more than Sagna.

There's no place for a fast winger who can't cross or score. All our front three or four players need to be scoring double figures. We need a front three like Barca. I hope Sterling finds his shooting boots.

Double figures, you say?

Raheem Sterling has 11 goals so far this season.

Not bad for a fast winger, who has lost his shooting boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.