Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Our crowd figures for cup games this season haven't been too bad - we even got over 40,000 in the league cup against Palace. Go back 10 years and we'd have been lucky to get 25,000 for that match. Our support base is growing without doubt but we're not at the stage yet where we can get 54,000 plus crowds for every cup game as well as every league game. Midweek games in the cups in particular often struggle to sell out whereas we've routinely been selling out FA Cup weekend games against Championship opposition over the past few seasons.

Totally agree and that's why today's demand for tickets was a bit of a surprise. A sell out was on the cards but unlike for the PSG game, the demand was unprecedented

I never called anyone a “glory hunter”. I accept that circumstances such as yours make commitment difficult, but the vast majority of folk complaining on here could and should have joined the cup scheme. But they can’t be arsed doing the “hard miles” of the group stages, or the commitment to go to all the home european games. Then start complaining that it takes a bit of waiting for a semi final in one of the biggest games in our history. Our european crowds have been relatively woeful - from the Napoli game right up to Kiev, there have been tickets available for every single solitary game, Barca included. Then, when the club decide to shift the semi tickets quickly, all faux-outrage breaks out.

And the bottome line with this game, as with any game - if you truly want a ticket, you’ll find a way. And I say that as someone who scrimped and scraped and paid way over the odds for many, many matches. It’s a choice.

It's a choice that a long standing season card holder who has supported the club through thin and thinner can't a get a ticket for this game due to the fact that the season card holders who joined post takeover are hoovering up 4 tickets at a time?
The club had a choice to organise the sale of these tickets in an orderly manner but chose the exact opposite.
The choice of the club was to sell out quickly and for a reason.

The point is he is being a dick and winding everyone up ,he thinks if you don't go to every game you are a glory hunter don't worry he will fall asleep soon
I don't think it's right you call a post a dick because you don't like the content of his posts. No reason for it. Unless of course that poster has touched a nerve.

I never called anyone a “glory hunter”. I accept that circumstances such as yours make commitment difficult, but the vast majority of folk complaining on here could and should have joined the cup scheme. But they can’t be arsed doing the “hard miles” of the group stages, or the commitment to go to all the home european games. Then start complaining that it takes a bit of waiting for a semi final in one of the biggest games in our history. Our european crowds have been relatively woeful - from the Napoli game right up to Kiev, there have been tickets available for every single solitary game, Barca included. Then, when the club decide to shift the semi tickets quickly, all faux-outrage breaks out.

And the bottome line with this game, as with any game - if you truly want a ticket, you’ll find a way. And I say that as someone who scrimped and scraped and paid way over the odds for many, many matches. It’s a choice.

+1 sums up the situation very well

It's a choice that a long standing season card holder who has supported the club through thin and thinner can't a get a ticket for this game due to the fact that the season card holders who joined post takeover are hoovering up 4 tickets at a time?
The club had a choice to organise the sale of these tickets in an orderly manner but chose the exact opposite.
True & disgusting

you forgot to add IMHO.......dont get facts and opinions mixed up

I don't believe anyone should have been able to buy more than their own today, except supporters club members of course

Haha! I would certainly implement the one card one ticket policy for tomorrow!

You are probably right - one ticket per Blue would have been better!

Bill even you cant believe the stuff are coming out with
Where have they been then Don? Cos sure is eggs is eggs they are not at the games. Far too many tourists there. Had the season card holder's been there there would not be room for all the tourists. Ok I get it money is tight and I've been there and done that but you don't then come on and moan about the ticket office etc. Don't know what the problem is anyway well all get one.

But we've only heard from those who had a problem. I logged in at 11.am and had my ticket by 11.15. I bet loads of others have been patient and successful

Not disputing that mate,just think it could of been handled better,hopefully everyone who's tried gets one and all ends well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.