Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I don't think it's right you call a post a dick because you don't like the content of his posts. No reason for it. Unless of course that poster has touched a nerve.
it is not that I don't like the content of your post or that you have touched a nerve but you are coming across as someone who is rubbishing good City fans if they cant afford to go to every game.

It's a choice that a long standing season card holder who has supported the club through thin and thinner can't a get a ticket for this game due to the fact that the season card holders who joined post takeover are hoovering up 4 tickets at a time?
The club had a choice to organise the sale of these tickets in an orderly manner but chose the exact opposite.
The choice of the club was to sell out quickly and for a reason.

you forgot to add IMHO.......dont get facts and opinions mixed up

It's all subjective. That goes without saying.

fair enough

Logged in at 9am was Number two thousand and something & didn't refresh as stated and crashed multiple times, gave up and spent over 2:00hrs on phone to get to No1 then listened to "Bluemoon" song for next 20 mins.

Could they have not based it on your ticket points like last year V Barcelona to get them?

Anyway got my tickets, missed out V PSG to work commitments So looking forward to a cracking game.

If I buy 1 ticket online will I be waiting on a paper ticket or will it be loaded to my card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.