Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I think if it's a different seat to your S/ card you may get a paper ticket. Even though I got a seat in the same block as my S/card it shows as a paper ticket in the email.
That is the reason everyone is getting a paper ticket, far too many people have been displaced from their seats and they wont want the arguments

He's being a dick in a nutshell.

Everyone trying to get tickets today is a seasoncard holder. So unless you're on the cup scheme you're a glory hunter by the sounds of it. Irrespective of if you've been to every game anyway.

And woe betide you if you've missed any games due to births, deaths, marriages, work or alien abduction.
Woooooooooooooooooosh

The pair of you are talking shit, you might be on the wind up?
Either way you sound like two five year olds...

As opposed to people who expect to turn up (after missing earlier rounds) and pay peanuts for a semi final versus Real Madrid!

There have been clear problems with the surge in demand but any season card holder who wants to get a ticket will have the chance to see the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.