Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

There are 3 blocks on level 3 (expensive seats) and 2 blocks on level 4. There might be more that City haven't started selling yet as more appeared throughout the day yesterday.
How's it looking now?
Anyone got a view if it will sell out in the next window? Need it to go to 10,000.

4,000? I've got my flights booked, but highly unlikely. What's the verdict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When city release extra criteria today you will have a better idea. Depends if they reduce by a big margin, or about 250 points. That will indicate how many are left.

Thanks Dan. So if there's a big drop I might have a chance

I suppose it depends on what criteria they show. My family is in the 9-10k bracket, and I'm on 8990, so I'm a bit nervous. For the derby, for example, criteria drops by 250 points because they know demand is so high. If the next criteria level is 1k less I'd suggest there are still a lot left.
I wish city could give an indication, as it gets to a point where it is too late for some to book flights etc, if they haven't already. But I entirely understand why city can't make any kind of predictions on ticket sales[/QUOTE]

My pal lives in Spain, it's time I looked into the possibility of going in their end. If there's a Spanish address involved I'm sure there's more chance of getting one. If they're not sold out of course

Wristband question - if City offer the option of collecting wristband and ticket the day before as they did in Paris do they stick the wristband on you there and then or can you put it on yourself when you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.