Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

They "ask" now because they know your a whore. Couple of years ago you were whoring tickets about like confetti. Maybe not yours but certainly family members. I've not got a problem with whoring out tickets I've done it but I fucking hate hypocrites
have you ever thought they may not have been our tickets?

I am well known on here, I can be trusted, handy in todays rip off world. people buy and sell to me cos they know it will be done right.

Yea you can be trusted 100% and your a nice bloke as far as I can tell. there's many people grateful for that and fair play to you I think it's good what you do there's no doubting that. All I'm say is they you did whore your tickets out before. If you don't like to admit that then that's fine.

I reckon it will go to very low points our support is absolutely shit Rome proved that. That was a must win/big game as well

I think our away support at times this year has been poor.
Rome was easy to get too last season and fairly cheap, but we only sold 2/3rds of the allocation....for a very important game indeed.
Norwich away, suderland away, newcastle away, liverpool away this season were awful turn outs - anyone who wanted a tik could have one.....however the 1000 or so usual points whores were there.
The expense has increased and the amount of games also. but equally our support has increased. The away support though on the whole remains unchanged.
The only time theres a issue about away tickes are the high profile games - not a issu otherwise.

I think our away support at times this year has been poor.
Rome was easy to get too last season and fairly cheap, but we only sold 2/3rds of the allocation....for a very important game indeed.
Norwich away, suderland away, newcastle away, liverpool away this season were awful turn outs - anyone who wanted a tik could have one.....however the 1000 or so usual points whores were there.
The expense has increased and the amount of games also. but equally our support has increased. The away support though on the whole remains unchanged.
The only time theres a issue about away tickes are the high profile games - not a issu otherwise.
be interesting to see if the £30 cap will increase away support next season, both city and other clubs.

I'd go to more away games if my membership allowed me to get the tickets early enough to plan in advance but it doesn't so I end up not going because other things come up.

like this game, would've loved to go to Madrid but I can't guarantee a ticket so I don't buy flights, book time off work and have the interesting discussion with the wife.

hopefully when the kids get older the wife and I can get a season ticket and start racking up the points and I'll travel the country with the away supporters.

I'd go to more away games if my membership allowed me to get the tickets early enough to plan in advance but it doesn't so I end up not going because other things come up.

like this game, would've loved to go to Madrid but I can't guarantee a ticket so I don't buy flights, book time off work and have the interesting discussion with the wife.

hopefully when the kids get older the wife and I can get a season ticket and start racking up the points and I'll travel the country with the away supporters.
that's what we did. its horrible missing games at first but eventually your turn comes around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.