Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on a firestick mate? :)

Laptop mate, I`m running the Wookie Wizard on it, all was good, but then last week my laptop blue screened, when i next logged in to Kodi, the Wookie Wizard skin was completely different, like it had gone back to a much older version or something.

Long story short, i don`t like the way it looks, and wan`t to change it back, however, Fresh start doesn`t work for me, it just take me to an option that say `done` i click this and absolutely nothing has changed. Weird.

Laptop mate, I`m running the Wookie Wizard on it, all was good, but then last week my laptop blue screened, when i next logged in to Kodi, the Wookie Wizard skin was completely different, like it had gone back to a much older version or something.

Long story short, i don`t like the way it looks, and wan`t to change it back, however, Fresh start doesn`t work for me, it just take me to an option that say `done` i click this and absolutely nothing has changed. Weird.
You need to exit and restart Kodi for a fresh start to take effect buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.