Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to use a secure proxy with Kodi? My internet connection slows considerably when I use a VPN, I couldn't get a decent stream last night, every one I tried was buffering every 3 or 4 seconds, just not useable. I would normally resort to Acestream instead of Kodi but I couldn't find the game on there last night.
Hey mate, yes you can use a proxy in Kodi got to system, settings, system, internet access, then check use proxy server and enter in your proxy details :)

Is it possible to download the bluemoon version on an amazon firestick?

I'm the same, is Jarvis a new version of kodi and do I need to be using an older version?

Yeah its the latest stable kodi previous was 15.2 isengard

I loaded kodi yesterday without using a pc I.e. Typing the web url in direct and downloading Kodi from the Kodi website! I have ended up with some sort of mutant as it seems to work but nowhere near as good as the video of the bluemoon build on here! Any tips for installing the older kodi version? Is there a url for it?

What's everyone watching footy on today?
Everything I try to watch the premier league on either seems to buffer or won't load at all.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.