Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone watching footy on today?
Everything I try to watch the premier league on either seems to buffer or won't load at all.
Thanks.
I'm watching cricket on zem TV right now but phoenix, phoenix sports, VC sports, premier league section usually works great :)

Tried all the ones linked on the main page, no premier league games seem to wanna work properly, other sports seem to be much more stable.
Just doing a fresh install, not through choice, firestick hung so I read on a thread you can hold down select and play button to restart, turns out that's to do a reset, bastards : )
Oh well.

Tried all the ones linked on the main page, no premier league games seem to wanna work properly, other sports seem to be much more stable.
Just doing a fresh install, not through choice, firestick hung so I read on a thread you can hold down select and play button to restart, turns out that's to do a reset, bastards : )
Oh well.
If your firestick freezes mate you don't have to do a fresh install, just stop Kodi and start it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.