Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"EDIT YOUR HOSTFILE" WTF

Only one other time that has been known to happen with a legit app (trying to combat piracy) and the maker got torn to bits.
For those not in the know, NO app, under any circumstances should want access to your hosts file, EVER!

Lucky some bright...handsome...affable...well rounded human being in general is keeping the average blue sorted ( i mean you not me, i am a twat hehe)
Yup very fishy and I don't care how good the streams are I can't accept the security risk on my build for fellow blues at all

You trying to put me in the shop window there TC? XD

Thanks for the info, does this just concern your copies of the build on computers and mobiles and not on the actual stick that's on my tv?

Ok lads, version 0.2.2 is released; I've removed vidtime from the build due to it being a security threat. I've also fixed njm soccer as well :)

Thanks for the info, does this just concern your copies of the build on computers and mobiles and not on the actual stick that's on my tv?
Yes once vidtime has been removed it should be OK mate, version 0.2.2 has expelled it from the build now anyway lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.