Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I upgrade kodi on a fire tick from 14.2 to 16.1 so that I can install the blue moon build?

on 16.1
seem to have found most things I need within bulldog watching the pricks on sunday supplement atm will see how njm goes for live games
always struggle to get good sky sports news in all builds is there actually a reason for this do sky do something to stop it?
mobdro normally helps out
Sky sports news is always difficult due to the fact it's on 24/7 and requires somebody to be constantly streaming it, phoenix is the best for premier league games mate :)
So just run a fresh start and reinstall the build mate?
Yes mate :)
I'm still on 16.0 and the new build works fine.

I'll upgrade to 16.1 when I've got some time next week.
Cool to hear it works on 16.0 then :)
How do I upgrade kodi on a fire tick from 14.2 to 16.1 so that I can install the blue moon build?
Here you go mate:

:)

Current Version 0.2.2

Zem TV

Installation tutorial:

Any ideas or bugs let me know guys :)

I'm getting to 2:50 and it's saying "failed to install add on from zip file - the dependency on version could not be satisfied"

This is on kodi 16.1

Edit: fifteenth time the charm. Downloading it now

Last edited:
I'm getting to 2:50 and it's saying "failed to install add on from zip file - the dependency on version could not be satisfied"

This is on kodi 16.1

Edit: fifteenth time the charm. Downloading it now

How you trying to install kodi onto your box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.