Southampton post match thread

Something tells me you'll pull a negative about pep from somewhere pal.
You're the most anti-city city fan I've ever seen.

No way.

Think Pep will create a revolution - IF we get Top 4 (he'll get the players he wants/needs then).

I'm an anti-Pellegrini fan. I can't stand him. And I suspect he's sabotaging our league form for his own selfish reasons.

My blood is still boiling at the complete lack of effort.
Southampton must be wishing they could play us every week.
I honestly don't think there are any suitable words to justify just how bad we were.
They should e ashamed of themselves and donate their wages to charity. CUNTS.

Souness spot on with his withering indictment of these wage stealers in light blue today. It was unacceptable from the manager and the team as a whole. Another woeful lack of commitment and effort (Kelechi aside).

I know he's a hero but that assessment of Zabba is way off the mark. He was fucking awful, and it didn't look like he tried. Only Hart and Nacho can say that.

I know he wasn't great but he put some tackles in - made numerous runs down the right but was never found - he also had zero help from Nasri playing on the right and Otamendi running out of position like he usually does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.