Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

When in the space of 6 months a player doesn't last 10 minutes 3 times you need to replace him

Nope. I'm attacking a football player who clearly does not deserve to be in that team, let alone captain this side.

You can criticise his performances all you want and your entitled to your opinion as to his effectiveness for the team. Labelling him a "piece of shit" is fucking disgraceful.

Out of Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and MDM, I feel certain only Otamendi has a future at City but surprisingly not at Centre Half but as the DeJong role.

Seldom have I seen a player so effective at the sliding tackle. Usually he then likes to play out. Both those traits are risky as last man, however as the man in front of Laporte/Stones centre pair would be awesome.

I would also make him club captain.

Kompany, Zabaleta, Kolarov, MDM, Mangala, Toure, Delph, Bony and Navas should all be moved on.
He misses an awful lot of those tackles and spends far too much time on his backside. Passing v limited, apart from that he'd be great in midfield :)

I'd like to see him announce his retirement from international football, if he had a complete rest this summer and still fell apart next season we would know 100% he's gone
Still a doubt it's happening cos he's rushing back

Whats strange for me is his optimism after coming back. At first he said when he came back around January that his new diet/training regime will do wonders for him. Than got injured again soon.
Then came back and said stronger than ever, not scared of any injuries. Than injured himself again. And now again...

I dont think he is 100% in the know what is wrong with him.

To be fair based on City's physio staff and our track records with injuries, we need a complete overhaul. We can build state of art hospital for the players next to the stadium if the doctor is Doctor Who.
Guardiola cannot trust them for one bit.

His style needs even better fitness for players, lot of pressing will mean more work on the pitch with current way they are trained that would mean more injuries and we have a lot right now as well.

Expect him to play part in the Euros but get injured the same way like for us and will miss some important games for Belgium and probably half of the pre season for us.
Luckily for Belgium they have Vertongen-Alderweireld duo.
Alderweireld played every minute of this PL campaign so far. Kompany played like around 30% of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.