End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Just maybe we have a group of players who just don't have that mindset - in other words don't have the fighting mentality - Mancini found that out too!!! there is a serious lack of leaders - MP has limitations but we can't push all blame to him. Part of this group threw a fucking final vs Wigan

Not just MP but the players bar a few exceptions have let us down too

I think the reason Mancini found a serious lack of leaders is because he didn't sign a single one of them & fucked them all off because they are not yes men.

We have never replaced any of them.

Haha! Nobody in the real world counts the community shield!

Except it does count, as does the "Super Cup" in every country. Hence why the Red Scum are allowed to claim they've won over 60 major honours, though Red Scouse do dispute that.

Except it does count, as does the "Super Cup" in every country. Hence why the Red Scum are allowed to claim they've won over 60 major honours, though Red Scouse do dispute that.
Nah, they're glorified friendlies for me. I can understand why people would try and use them as a point scoring exercise but I'm not convinced.

Now when you talk about lack of leaders,I think the biggest problem is yaya and nasri won't be far behind either,their little click has undermined leaders like Kompany and zabaleta,

Mancini turned us into a big club,with a big club mentality,still in the shadows of a few,but we had great attitude,
then overnight yayas agent and yaya himself,made us look small over the cakegate saga,the club should of got rid of him then, clubs like Liverpool, rags,arsenal,Chelsea, would have took the initiative and sold him,he made us look small,and open to ridicule, and I really don't think we've recovered from that end of season saga,on the back of winning the title again and a capitol one cup,things could not of been better.

We need strong personalities coming into the changing room this summer,pep nows who he wants,and a younger hungry city next season will be on show, ctid..

You know, I read some of the posts on here and wonder how you would feel if it were your father/brother/husband etc and they were subjected to that sort of vitriol over football matches?

There are ways of displaying your displeasure without resorting to some of the horrible names people have called the man who is after all still our Manager!!

You know, I read some of the posts on here and wonder how you would feel if it were your father/brother/husband etc and they were subjected to that sort of vitriol over football matches?
I'd be too busy helping him spend his millions to come on an Internet forum so probably wouldn't bother me. :-)

There are ways of displaying your displeasure without resorting to some of the horrible names people have called the man who is after all still our Manager!!
Thank you Eccles.

The comments have been deleted,i realise how angry and emotional everyone is but the sort of posts,to which Eccles Blue has just referenced,are unacceptable on this board,post your thoughts,criticise by all means if you see fit..... but keep the comments civil.....please respect that,cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.