End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Thank you Eccles.

The comments have been deleted,i realise how angry and emotional everyone is but the sort of posts,to which Eccles Blue has just referenced,are unacceptable on this board,post your thoughts,criticise by all means if you see fit..... but keep the comments civil.....please respect that,cheers.

Comments have been deleted as no one can call our manager what he is. A deluded old ****

You know, I read some of the posts on here and wonder how you would feel if it were your father/brother/husband etc and they were subjected to that sort of vitriol over football matches?

There are ways of displaying your displeasure without resorting to some of the horrible names people have called the man who is after all still our Manager!!
Well said. It's for this reason I often come on here to defend him. (Not that he needs it, obviously). Sometimes, for a myriad of reasons, managers/coaches and their clubs are not right for each other. Often it takes a while for that realisation to come. Saying he's done as much as he can at City is one thing. Suggesting a bloke, who's had 3 jobs in best quality league in the world and 3 years at a high profile team in the most competitive league is not able, is nonsensical. To stream bile and abuse is childish and unacceptable.
To suggest you think his time is up and you can't wait for next season is, on the other hand, highly understandable.

For me MP has taken us backwards, thats not to say he did a bad job, just not a very good one with the squad he had, and his motivational skills are non existent if he could not fire up ANY eleven players going into a CL semifinal.

So its thank you for your efforts and ta ta MP, not a legend to be talked about in the same breath as Roberto or Mercer, but nor to be cursed as a complete and utter wankstain with the likes of Hughes and Ball.

For me MP has taken us backwards, thats not to say he did a bad job, just not a very good one with the squad he had, and his motivational skills are non existent if he could not fire up ANY eleven players going into a CL semifinal.

So its thank you for your efforts and ta ta MP, not a legend to be talked about in the same breath as Roberto or Mercer, but nor to be cursed as a complete and utter wankstain with the likes of Hughes and Ball.
I'm thinking this is what Tom meant to say

I don't feel anything for the man. No hate, no love, just indifference. I've never bothered with his prematch pressers since the first couple of months and don't listen to what he's got to say afterwards. I don't think he's a ****, I don't think he's the worse manager in the world, he's just somebody who's been in charge of my team for the last three years and I'll be relieved to see it come to an end.

Just been out and put the radio on. Talkshite had (?) Chris Waddle on talking about the game, so I turned it to Key 2/Magic. On came the Moody Blues (very apt) with "Go Now".

Very appropriate.

I don't feel anything for the man. No hate, no love, just indifference. I've never bothered with his prematch pressers since the first couple of months and don't listen to what he's got to say afterwards. I don't think he's a ****, I don't think he's the worse manager in the world, he's just somebody who's been in charge of my team for the last three years and I'll be relieved to see it come to an end.

well said, hes like a cardboard cut out of a manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.