Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi has a shot. Mangala isn't great on the ball, nor is he reknowned for his intelligence or passing range. He seems the polar opposite of a 'Pep player'.

mangala will leave i reckon, but it will be a loan like it was rumoured to be last summer.

i do think if we bring in laporte i don't see us bringing in stones as well or any other defender. what would the point of bringing back denayer.

denayer will replace martin and laporte will replace mangala.

i think we will bring in a back-up goalkeeer to replace caballero and both zabaleta and kolarov will leave with us brining in two new fullbacks.

worlseyweb said he had heard angelino was going to get his chance next season so we will see.

I can't see beyond Mangala and Otamendi as the CB pairing for the CL qualifiers. Kompany will not be fit. Laporte is also be coming back from injury. If we sign Stones, even if Everton do not drag out the transfer until mid August, he will be a late arrival after the Euros and doesn't seem to me to be the sort of player that should be thrown into a CL qualifier after spending very little time at the club. If we do sell Mangala I cant see it happening until the final days of the window, more likely on a loan deal.

I can't see beyond Mangala and Otamendi as the CB pairing for the CL qualifiers. Kompany will not be fit. Laporte is also be coming back from injury. If we sign Stones, even if Everton do not drag out the transfer until mid August, he will be a late arrival after the Euros and doesn't seem to me to be the sort of player that should be thrown into a CL qualifier after spending very little time at the club. If we do sell Mangala I cant see it happening until the final days of the window, more likely on a loan deal.
Interesting view. I'm inclined to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.