Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but a few years of sad scousers does not make up for half a century of bile filled red twats. Rags still far, far ahead on my hate table.

Agreed. To me the rags stand alone, head and shoulders above all others as the most hated club in the annals of world sport. As much as I despise the the scousers and their whinging, 'feel-sorry-for-us' mentality, they will never ever even come close in my mind to being as detestable as those bastards in ragland.

Agreed. To me the rags stand alone, head and shoulders above all others as the most hated club in the annals of world sport. As much as I despise the the scousers and their whinging, 'feel-sorry-for-us' mentality, they will never ever even come close in my mind to being as detestable as those bastards in ragland.
Hear hear.

That banner was shit yeah.

Maybe like @aguero93:20 the fact the recent stuff is fresh counts a bit to my thinking, i feel dirty and confused :-(
Their fans celebrating to early welcoming the coach, the media frenzy, the complete shite that their supporters say, it is all to fresh in the memory for me.

To paraphrase Stewy "It is not that i want to kill Liverpool, i just don't want it to exist anymore"

Liverpool and Sevilla have been charged by Uefa for "crowd disturbances" at the Europa League final.

Rival supporters clashed before kick-off at St Jakob-Park in Basel, after some Liverpool fans obtained tickets in the non-segregated Sevilla end.

The Spanish club, who won 3-1, sold only 7,000 of their 9,000 allocated tickets, with Reds fans appearing to fill three quarters of the stadium.

Liverpool also face a charge for "setting off of fireworks".

Sevilla, who play Barcelona in Sunday's Copa del Rey final, also received a charge for "throwing of objects".

Liverpool and Sevilla have been charged by Uefa for "crowd disturbances" at the Europa League final.

Rival supporters clashed before kick-off at St Jakob-Park in Basel, after some Liverpool fans obtained tickets in the non-segregated Sevilla end.

The Spanish club, who won 3-1, sold only 7,000 of their 9,000 allocated tickets, with Reds fans appearing to fill three quarters of the stadium.

Liverpool also face a charge for "setting off of fireworks".

Sevilla, who play Barcelona in Sunday's Copa del Rey final, also received a charge for "throwing of objects".

Dipper excuse bingo in Twitter feed.

Sorry, but anyone else would have been crucified. The media are running scared of the Red Scouse. Hillsborough was not their fault but it would appear that neither is anything else. Not ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.