Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bald Liverpool fan who got smacked has been dubbed Fantascruff by Everton fans and they're giving him all sorts of grief on twitter. They've even found out he's a security guard at Iceland. If you're old enough to remember the film, this is fucking genius.

Haha, I fucking howled when I saw that.

Agreed. To me the rags stand alone, head and shoulders above all others as the most hated club in the annals of world sport. As much as I despise the the scousers and their whinging, 'feel-sorry-for-us' mentality, they will never ever even come close in my mind to being as detestable as those bastards in ragland.
Its a close call tbh. I would have said rags straight away, but the reminder we got of what a set of twats the dippers were in the 80's when they won the title a couple of Easter's ago was chilling. Add that to all the grieving over Stirling and its a very close run thing indeed. I'm going to mull this over until after the fa cup final, at which point the team in red that has given me the most laughs this season is off the hook. C'mon Palace.

Its a close call tbh. I would have said rags straight away, but the reminder we got of what a set of twats the dippers were in the 80's when they won the title a couple of Easter's ago was chilling. Add that to all the grieving over Stirling and its a very close run thing indeed. I'm going to mull this over until after the fa cup final, at which point the team in red that has given me the most laughs this season is off the hook. C'mon Palace.

lol, the only fair way to settle it :-)

Liverpool and Sevilla have been charged by Uefa for "crowd disturbances" at the Europa League final.

Rival supporters clashed before kick-off at St Jakob-Park in Basel, after some Liverpool fans obtained tickets in the non-segregated Sevilla end.

The Spanish club, who won 3-1, sold only 7,000 of their 9,000 allocated tickets, with Reds fans appearing to fill three quarters of the stadium.

Liverpool also face a charge for "setting off of fireworks".

Sevilla, who play Barcelona in Sunday's Copa del Rey final, also received a charge for "throwing of objects".

None of it was the Liverpool fans' fault, though.

You seem to be forgetting the "Save Our Louis" campaign. For the long term greater good, we need our quiet neighbours to win tomorrow to boost LVG's chances of still being at the Meccano Set next season. So, after me; "My Old Man, said..."

How many times do I have to tell you, J?

No, we fucking well Don't!

No sel-respecting City fan should ever want those scummy bastards to win a game, let alone a trophy.

How many times do I have to tell you, J?

No, we fucking well Don't!

No sel-respecting City fan should ever want those scummy bastards to win a game, let alone a trophy.
You're losing it in your dotage Vi. Next stop, nursing home, commode, Sanatogen multi vitamins, daytime telly, etc etc. Need I go on?

That bald Liverpool fan who got smacked has been dubbed Fantascruff by Everton fans and they're giving him all sorts of grief on twitter. They've even found out he's a security guard at Iceland. If you're old enough to remember the film, this is fucking genius.

Haha, I fucking howled when I saw that.

Ha ha and warrior made their kit
Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.