Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no chance. first player on the sheet, world class keeper who very rarely makes a mistake. hart and soul of the team

Combination of being a world class player and him being homegrown makes Hart literally invaluable.

There's probably two keepers currently better than him in Hart and De Gea, Neither are obtainable. There's others on a similar level and could argue might suit pep better with distribution being key but we'd be replacing Hart for a keeper of a similar standard at best and almost certainly losing a homegrown spot. Makes zero sense.

He'll have to work hard on his weakness' during the summer to guarentee being first on the team sheet.

I don't want him to leave, however I want him to command his area better. Catch instead of punching and try not to kick the ball into touch when the field so huge it's impossible not to keep it in play. Pep will make him a better keeper thats for sure imo.

The goalkeeper is well covered at the moment imo, whilst other areas of the team need major overhauling. Left backs, Right backs, Centre halves etc etc.

One thing is for sure some big players are going to have their cozy millionaire life styles shaken beyond belief.

In Pep I trust.

harsh blaming him for the turkey goal, if he hadn't come out he would have been slated for not closing him down. had to make a split decision as the lad would have been on his own 6-yards out from goal for a certain goal anyway. hart bring so much energy to the team on and off the pitch. you can see the clips when he around other team mates, always need someone like that in the changing rooms.

harsh blaming him for the turkey goal, if he hadn't come out he would have been slated for not closing him down. had to make a split decision as the lad would have been on his own 6-yards out from goal for a certain goal anyway. hart bring so much energy to the team on and off the pitch. you can see the clips when he around other team mates, always need someone like that in the changing rooms.

Don't think anyone is really questioning his actual keeping, he makes errors but so do other keepers. The areas a keeper generally needs to be good at, he's excellent at. However a 'Pep keeper', generally isn't your average keeper, he likes them to be able to play out from the back. Just using the Turkey game alone there were a couple examples as to why he isn't a Pep type keeper. Its a tough call, takes a brave manager to change him. Joe's been great for us and will be a huge loss if indeed it turns out Pep doesn't need him, but you have to trust he knows what he's doing.

I'm just playing "Devils Advocate". Everton could spend £40m on a keeper, in fact every single Premier League team could this season with the new TV deal including Burnley.

However for example if we really want Stones say for £50m, but they want Hart for £40m in a part ex, they would effectively get Hart for nothing, but we'd get Stones for £10m.

What will be will be. It's the Sun so we shouldn't take any notice. but we are just fans chewing the fat in close season.

Solid logic. Dont see either happening but I'd be cool with this.

Why the hell would he want to go to Everton, on a personal level, a major step down.

And possibly be reunited with Pellegrini, don't think Hart would want that, even on 200k week.

It would be extremely harsh on Hart if he was replaced. But if the team needs it then it needs it. Or else why even bother hiring Guardiola. But maybe Pep will find a way to adjust his tactics to suit a player like Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.