Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only see if it if it's a swap deal for stones, that way we keep a home grown. Really can't see Joe settling for Everton though.

if joe was to leave city it would be for someone more likely to win trophies in my opinion.

i do get the feeling that if we are willing to reportedly spend close to twenty million on either of ederson or ter stegen as linked, then i am possibly starting to come to the thinking that joe is going to be replaced.

i think with the way we have pursued pep for years i think one of the possibilities we are giving him is an overall dictatorship on who stays, who goes, and who comes in.

i don't see pep accommodating a player he doesn't think fits the way he wants to play just because he is either a legend or fans favourite.

Happy 10th anniversary big fella,it's been an absolute pleasure watching you in net for city,here's to the next 10 years well done Joe.

Reading some of the comments on here about Joe's distribution is laughable. Do any of you know if that isn't the instructions from the manager to boom it up the pitch .... No . Does anybody make themselves available for the ball to feet when the ball is played back to him , not often. From dead ball kicks he has to try and pick out our fullbacks because the oppo centre back just heads it back , so a few will go out of play.

It would be extremely harsh on Hart if he was replaced. But if the team needs it then it needs it. Or else why even bother hiring Guardiola. But maybe Pep will find a way to adjust his tactics to suit a player like Hart.
Actually more likely Hart will adjust himself to fit Pep's ideals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.