England Euro 2016 Squad

nintchdbpict000242588194.jpg

One of the England coaches gave away our team by mistake lol.

Thought the last one said "dick", confirming Shrek starts up front on his own.

Looking forward to this but annoyed that Rooney will start and Alli will potentially get screwed by that and hopefully mediocre players like Lallana and Milner don't start. We have some exciting players like Alli,Barkley, sterling, Vardy, Kane and even crooked Sturridge could cause problems. Our full backs play without fear so that could be fun or leave us horribly exposed but can't wait
I don't like Lallana being named in the same ranks as Milner, rate him infinitely higher. Lallana is a composed player with good technique & vista, also able to score & create. Would even consider having him as a starter.

I don't like Lallana being named in the same ranks as Milner, rate him infinitely higher. Lallana is a composed player with good technique & vista, also able to score & create. Would even consider having him as a starter.
Lallana is the epitome of the modern English footballer who has every trick in the book but produces absolutely nothing all too often. It's like as soon as he's passed the ball he puts on his skill-school magic and throws in two step-overs and a studder step which looks lovely but then he'll give the ball away.

Sterling's another like that. He fairies his arms out, makes it look like he's going to turn the defender inside out, then gives the ball away.

No place for Raheem in the BBC preferred team tonight - Rooney and Lallana giving the team width according to Germ Genius
That was a painful watch. Another pair of thick **** pundits who provided absolutely no insight into any of the four teams that were concentrated on. All Hartson and Jenas did for nearly an hour was repeat the question Linekar asked as part of their answer, gave us nothing interesting or insightful and then ended by saying things like "we'll see".

That's 45minutes of my life I'll not get back, could have had a wank instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.