John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit show. Legitimately laughing in a schadenfreude way. Doesn't get me riled up at all since I wanted another year with Mangala and Otamendi anyway.

Hope that we will renew our interest in Leonardo Bonucci. Atleast to have him besides Stones if we're actually going all out for Stones...

Hope that we will renew our interest in Leonardo Bonucci. Atleast to have him besides Stones if we're actually going all out for Stones...

Honestly mate, I think it's impossible we get the nooch (sorry, I'm not sorry I call him that). I wish people would stop bringing it up because he's amazing and I think it's impossible :(

£50m is a ridiculous sum, if the kid wants to come he can publicly say so and get the price lowered or we can come back in Jan- next summer.

I feel sick because we've just missed out on a real talent who would have strengthened us, and now we're going to have months of tedious back and forth with Everton only to inevitably be taken to the cleaners by Kenwright in August for a currently bang average player who may eventually amount to something worth relying on.

It's a kick in the balls, and I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way.

The kick in the balls for me is not being able to see this wonderful vision I'd conjured up of Stones, Lapote and Gundogan pinging the ball about around an exasperated pair of strikers whilst they attempt a high press.

We need to give Pep the best possible platform. If Khaldoon means what he says about Mansour's huge expectations for this coming season then serious money needs to be spent to fulfil it. If 50m of that is for Stones so be it. Would rather spend 50m now and get him locked than be cute with low ball offers all summer, only to see Mourinho pay it at the end.

It was always likely to be stupid money. No idea why anyone is surprised. I would imagine Everton will try to push it even above that.

It may be that Pep only ever did want one of them & has bid for both but decided to go all in for Stones rather than Laporte, possibly because Stones wants to come.

It was always likely to be stupid money. No idea why anyone is surprised. I would imagine Everton will try to push it even above that.

It may be that Pep only ever did want one of them & has bid for both but decided to go all in for Stones rather than Laporte, possibly because Stones wants to come.

I hate it when people say "I wouldn't pay X amount of money for this guy." He's worth whatever the club value him at, same as Sterling, KDB etc.

What a shit show. Legitimately laughing in a schadenfreude way. Doesn't get me riled up at all since I wanted another year with Mangala and Otamendi anyway.

Keep hearing how Pep is going to turn Sterling round and improve the rest of the squad by 20- 30% why can't he do the same with Otamendi and Mangala, its not like they are free transfer players from Rochdale, surely there is something there to work with.
Lets see how good Pep really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.