John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that the club's interest in Stones shows, to some extent, that they were wrong and are unhappy with recent CB signings.

Those who don't want him, in my opinion, are just not willing to accept that themselves.

Do you think Denayer is better than Stones? Serious question. Not seen anything of him on loan. Big statement though.

I'd sooner give Denayer the chance than spunk another £40m on another shite centre half that's far from the finished product but may eventually become something worth relying on.

Stones only real standout ability is playing it out the back (when he isn't giving it away in key areas), that's a strength to Denayer's game as well.

Denayer deserves his chance.

I appreciate that the club's interest in Stones shows, to some extent, that they were wrong and are unhappy with recent CB signings.

Those who don't want him, in my opinion, are just not willing to accept that themselves.

You might be right but stones doesn't looks like he is any better than the ones we have bar demi and considering the price tag it just doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.