Tempur Pedic beds

Got one and sent it back after a couple of days. Wife didn't like it, and my God they're warm. Bloke told us we were the only people ever to return one. I personally think he was talking shite, as they can't be for everyone.

Got one and sent it back after a couple of days. Wife didn't like it, and my God they're warm. Bloke told us we were the only people ever to return one. I personally think he was talking shite, as they can't be for everyone.

The heat thing is the big issue for me. Apparently they have been working on the issue for the past two years and they are supposed to be a lot better.
They also have a new line called,"breeze" which are the top of the line models and are supposed to be even better for people that sleep hot.
They also have a 60 day return policy and the guy at the shop said to give it 45 - 50 days as you are completely changing your way of sleeping.

Has anyone bought any of the online only brands like Leesa and Eve? Meant to be similar but far cheaper. Need to buy a mattress soon.

We're about to upgrade too, moving up to a king size. Might not go with the Tempur pedic, Denver Mattress a more local, cheaper alternative. Trouble is I opened my mouth about building the new bed with built in shelving under the mattress instead of a box spring.....when the fuck will I learn to keep my mouth shut.....

We're about to upgrade too, moving up to a king size. Might not go with the Tempur pedic, Denver Mattress a more local, cheaper alternative. Trouble is I opened my mouth about building the new bed with built in shelving under the mattress instead of a box spring.....when the fuck will I learn to keep my mouth shut.....

Probably never mate. Just like me. And that's why I'm building the fucking headboard out of the oak flooring left over from the reno.

Ended up buying the king sized Tempur cloud Prima. I hope I don't have to send it back within the 60 days.

Probably never mate. Just like me. And that's why I'm building the fucking headboard out of the oak flooring left over from the reno.

Ended up buying the king sized Tempur cloud Prima. I hope I don't have to send it back within the 60 days.
If you do, make sure it's heavily 'soiled' with as much human fluids as possible, feline too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.