EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my mind twice during the course of the debate. Definitely voting in.

i'm not convinced but i'm certainly suspicious of how some top figures can explain as to why we should remain in,,it draws suspicion of ''whats in it for them' i simply cant trust any of them anymore so on the basis of what i have picked up from here and elswhere i believe we should call it a day and pull out

Have a look at the TTIP agreement , our trade record since joining the EU , open door policy , tory lies re Turkey veto I could go on

I agree and if the scaremongering has come from anyone its the remain side...jeez how desperate has Cameron become ? today our holidays and shopping bills will go up if we vote out oh and anyone that votes out is immoral according to cameron

Not really mate. Brexit / SNP2 has won the scare tactics / holier than thou campaign hands down!

I should think it is good to be in Europe and the EU and no longer be regarded as the sick man of Europe!

i'm not convinced but i'm certainly suspicious of how some top figures can explain as to why we should remain in,,it draws suspicion of ''whats in it for them' i simply cant trust any of them anymore so on the basis of what i have picked up from here and elswhere i believe we should call it a day and pull out
I'll admit that one of the main factors that swung it for me was self interest. The senior management of my employer reckon the company's prospects are better in which means my job is more likely to be secure and my future pension will be better.

"I have to add that the British policymakers and the British voters have to know there will be no kind of any renegotiation... We have concluded a deal with the prime minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give.

"So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned."

Jean-Paul Juncker being honest about our ability to affect change in the EU.

All along we've been told it's a choice between being on the outside and not being able to influence Europe or being on the inside and having influence. At least that lie is now laid bare.
He was talking about renegotiation should we vote to leave, nothing to do with remaining.

Not really mate. Brexit / SNP2 has won the scare tactics / holier than thou campaign hands down!

I should think it is good to be in Europe and the EU and no longer be regarded as the sick man of Europe!
How are we the sick man of europe ? ......Id say Greece , Spain , Portugal , Italy , Croatia , Cyprus are in a far worse postions (look at their unemployment rates and debt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.