EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got the distinct impression throughout this campaign that Cameron doesn't believe what he is saying.

Nor Johnson, Corbyn and many others. The only prominent campaigner that believes every word they say is Farage, and he's holding back on a fair bit.

Are / were we really a top ten manufacturers recently as that? I genuinely don't know anyone who works in manufacturing.
Unilever
Astra Zeneca
BAE
GlaxoSmithKline
Rio Tinto
AngloAmerican
British American Tobacco
Imperial Tobacco
Rolls Royce
Associated British Foods
But as the Remainers would have you believe our manufacturing is in decline/non existant

so there it is right from the horses mouth,,can anyone on this forum explain to me what has changed over the last 8 month's,,,this guy really has done more harm than good to the inner side. i'm quite sure people will be voting out simply because there sick to the teeth of his bullshit

The audience. Cameron was speaking before going in to negotiations with the other EU states. Hence the bullish attitude.

Has Farage deliberately boycotted the The last debate to portray himself as a Brexit martyr?

Time yet!
Doubt I'm going to change my mind again. Every reason I had for voting out was down to sentiment that I couldn't back up with hard facts. I really haven't a clue whether we'd be better off in the long term in or out but I'm convinced in the short to medium term we'll be worse off out. On that basis I'm voting in.

I've been influenced by some of the BREXIT arguments. I'll read up more later before deciding which way to vote.
Have a look at the TTIP agreement , our trade record since joining the EU , open door policy , tory lies re Turkey veto I could go on
so there it is right from the horses mouth,,can anyone on this forum explain to me what has changed over the last 8 month's,,,this guy really has done more harm than good to the inner side. i'm quite sure people will be voting out simply because there sick to the teeth of his bullshit
I agree and if the scaremongering has come from anyone its the remain side...jeez how desperate has Cameron become ? today our holidays and shopping bills will go up if we vote out oh and anyone that votes out is immoral according to cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.