Bournemouth NOT Friday Night 16th Sept Kick Off

I'm dreading heading up the M6 then across town on a Friday. Trains will be chocca too.
It will be great to watch in the pub though. So, maybe the armchair beckons - a sign of the times :-(
The worst possible night to drive on that fucking motorway,trotsky,so if this is true a nightmare and we will definitely not have a full house for this game.
Well played SKY !!!

The worst possible night to drive on that fucking motorway,trotsky,so if this is true a nightmare and we will definitely not have a full house for this game.
Well played SKY !!!
Absolutely right about the M6 ! 100 miles of that motorway on a Friday ! Can't wait .

Friday nights will be great. Many people finish early on Fridays, many have Fridays off. It's Monday nights have always been the ones that shouldn't exist.

I love my Friday night Super League games, it's a great end to the week/start to the weekend
not for travelling fans it wont.

stupid idea.

Every season this fixture nightmare rears its ugly head....and every season it's the same, no thought process, just pin the tail on the fucking donkey and fuck the supporters who have to try and attend!

For those travelling from outside the city, and especially the Bournemouth fans, this is a scandal!

I don`t envy you mate if you are travelling from Northants.I`d set out at 03.00 am on that Friday morning if I were you.
I usually set off about 3pm for night games and it's bad enough then so will be setting of earlier for any Friday games

I can't believe they've actually gone ahead with the idea of Friday games. For some home fans it will be preferential but for the away fans particularly it means days off work if you have any intention of going. But as usual, the match going fans are considered the least important factor. I hope fan groups turn their attention away from the pricing cap they've been successfully campaigning for and get something going opposing Sky screwing over match going fans. They should be forced to chip in and offer free/heavily reduced travel for fans that are continuously screwed by them.

I'd rather have a Friday game than a Monday game. No consideration for fans but realistically its a maximum of 1/2 a day off work for Friday, whereas it could be 2 days for Bournemouth away on a Monday.

Can't see it being the Bournemouth game to be honest with it being a Champions League week. Also I'm an usher at a mates wedding that day so would rather it doesn't move to the Friday!

Complete_Madness.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.