Bournemouth NOT Friday Night 16th Sept Kick Off

The OP needs his nuts placing in a fucking mangle. (For you youngsters who have no idea as to what a mangle is,go directly to a dictionary or Google)
Well, definitely not the Friday then. But it could still move from the Saturday if we lose our play-off and find ourselves playing on a Thursday night.

I know I'm in a different boat then you all in Manchester and I'm still doing what I can to see a game live at the Etihad, unfortunately that will probably be after college is over. Until then, I like the Friday matches for the sole fact I can finally drink while watching City! UCL games allow me to if I don't have anything big going on but even being 21 it's hard for me to enjoy a beer when the kickoff is 6:30 am, 9 am, or at the latest 11:30 my time (on the weekends). The Friday night games would be 8:00 pm your time, yes? If I'm not in class that's 2:00 on a Friday here so I can get piss hammered

That being said for your sake I hope any Friday night matches the club have this season will be at home

If this forum had a like button i'd like this.

Sorry guys!!
City had told my contact they were playing that Friday, he's no bullshiter & he liases with City regularly and without going into details he has to as they use the ground/Etihad, very strange, again I can only apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.