Bournemouth NOT Friday Night 16th Sept Kick Off

Friday nights will be great. Many people finish early on Fridays, many have Fridays off. It's Monday nights have always been the ones that shouldn't exist.

I love my Friday night Super League games, it's a great end to the week/start to the weekend

Friday Night Super League games are fantastic and I am hoping the same positive feelings translate over to Friday Night City games. I'm not so sure it will though.

I think against the likes of Colchester the viewing audience was about 10,000 on ITV digital.

But that was another world away!

So; what's the chances of this being moved to sunday/monday then? I've looked at the Sky & BT scheduled games for that weekend and we're not down to be shown on sunday or monday (Chelsea Liverpool on friday night and Watford/vermin,Palace/Stoke and Spurs/Mackems on sunday; nothing on monday). Is it a case of waiting to see how we get on with our CL qualifier? If it stays on saturday, I'd more than likely try to get over for it, I cant' do sundays or mondays though.

Friday Night Super League games are fantastic and I am hoping the same positive feelings translate over to Friday Night City games. I'm not so sure it will though.

We probably had about 15+ Friday night games in recent years, most I can remember going to we got beat and they were nothing special. Pompey and Wolves away defeats pissed me off, and a 0-0 at Carrow road wasn't great. One season they even had us playing FA Cup early rounds on Fridays too. The only games that stick out as really good atmosphere were Ipswich lomas game, Stoke away Wiekens and the Bob Taylor v Brum. The last I can remember was the severely obstructed Valley Parade game when Macken came on to score on his debut.

The Colcheser mentioned above was the Saturday early evening pay per view slot on sky not ITV digital, they took the piss as we had a tiny away allocation.

So; what's the chances of this being moved to sunday/monday then? I've looked at the Sky & BT scheduled games for that weekend and we're not down to be shown on sunday or monday (Chelsea Liverpool on friday night and Watford/vermin,Palace/Stoke and Spurs/Mackems on sunday; nothing on monday). Is it a case of waiting to see how we get on with our CL qualifier? If it stays on saturday, I'd more than likely try to get over for it, I cant' do sundays or mondays though.
Can't be Monday - it's League cup week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.