Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to think that if its a straight decision between united and real madrid, surely to goodness pogba would choose madrid. a no brainer surely?

It won't be a straight decision though, united will offer more wages, agents fee and transfer fee. Madrid will hope to turn his head and play hardball with Mino and Juve.

What are pogba's stats like goals/assists? £103 mil I would expect bale/Ronaldo type stats for that dosh. From seeing him play he doesn't dominate games although he's only 22. This seems like desperation they worried about us just like they was when they got Mourinho.

Its not that easy. Think Kroos would prefer to stay at Real if he is not pushed out, like it or not, they are bigger draw than we are at the moment.

You can't assume that.

Also this is why I suggested we offer him double the wages. Maybe he does like Real more, but he's not unopen to the idea of City and a financial incentive may make the difference. Never mind the fact his family is reportedly unsettled in Madrid. Also the Pep factor.

Point is, people act like we have no hope at Kroos unless Real get Pogba and that's not the case at all.

1. United getting better kills us, how? Pep should just throw the hands up and concede by that logic, yeah?

2. Kroos has a release clause in his contract, trigger it and offer him double the wages to reunite with Pep. It's really not so complicated.

3. Anyone who thought Juve would sell Bonucci were already pushing it. It's akin to City moving on Aguero this summer.
Isn't the release clause something €300 million though?

No one seems to be looking at it the other way...

Our stating interest and big bucks offer for a (very good) 29yr old CB Is another tactic to keep Pogba out of the scum's clutches if RM and Pogba/Juve camp can't do a deal?

If RM can secure Pogba, using our money for Kroos then brilliant - City 1 Scum Nil!! Juve God knows how much £££ up, and Pogba at his preferred club playing CL footy.

If RM can't secure Pogba, doesn't look like Kroos would be let go of. But a huge bid for Bonucci (big enough to turn Juves head) would line Juves pockets enough to re-invest (maybe raise Pogbas bonus structure a little!), and maybe steal their resolve to hold onto Pogba to appease fans. Pogba plays CL footy in a team that will win shiny things and compete in Europe - not go to a team playing in its second competition, in a league which guarantees absolutely nothing at Uniteds level

Then again, could just be the drugs talking !

You can't assume that.

Also this is why I suggested we offer him double the wages. Maybe he does like Real more, but he's not unopen to the idea of City and a financial incentive may make the difference. Never mind the fact his family is reportedly unsettled in Madrid. Also the Pep factor.

Point is, people act like we have no hope at Kroos unless Real get Pogba and that's not the case at all.

There was a document leaked with Kroos wages etc pretty sure the release clause was daft like £200 mil.

There was a document leaked with Kroos wages etc pretty sure the release clause was daft like £200 mil.
If thats the case then Ushited getting Pogba would kill the chances of us getting Kroos. Doubt Real would sell for any reasonable price without proper replacement

If thats the case then Ushited getting Pogba would kill the chances of us getting Kroos.

Yea that's the bit that hurts, I couldn't give a toss about them spunking bare cash on pogba I don't see him anywhere near that value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.